Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I've Had It With Hollywood


Darlings! Because of popular demand (three readers) and because I am branching out towards world domination, I'm proud to present I've Had It With Hollywood, my new film blog, exclusively dedicated to movies, movies and more movies.
Every single thing I write about movies, including reviews, Oscar kvetching, rants and raves, is going to be published on this site from now on.
No need to panic. All regular kvetches about any other topic under the sun (Mexican Japanese peanuts, Nazis, things that make you sick in Mexico, Hugo Chavez, etc) will continue appearing in this here blog.
For your convenience, I will always link my film reviews and articles here, so you can access them with an easy click of your precious little fingers.
I will also be sending twitter alerts, so please follow me @grandenchilada. Those of you who are my friends in facebook will be able to get them on your home page.

Since 2005, I have written about 500 movie-related posts, including over 250 film reviews. The great majority of them are already waiting for you in their new home, which is still in progress but up and running.
So please make I've Had It With Hollywood your online resource for movie fun. Come in and say hello. Subscribe. Feel free to comment. And don't forget to tell absolutely everybody. I can't do world domination without your help.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment