Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Foody Food Food

Because Cynthia asked for it:

Jersey tomatoes can kiss our Spanish ass. 

Fideua de la casa at Cervecería Catalana


I ordered half a ración of this noodle paella above and I soon regretted it. I could have eaten the whole thing.

Salteado de setas y calamares




Sauteed wild mushrooms and calamari (and fresh asparagus and jamón de jabugo). You bet.

Dinner: churros con chocolate
The hot chocolate at the Café de La Opera was so thick and intense, but not overly sweet, that it felt like I had five cups of coffee after.


4 comments:

  1. Conchi11:48 AM

    I'm fainting del hambre! Queeeee rrrrrico se ve todo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. muhammad amir1:44 AM

    The hot chocolate
    survival
    warehouse florida


    at the Café de La Opera was so thick and intense.

    ReplyDelete
  3. muhammad amir1:54 AM

    I ordered half a ración
    survival
    warehouse


    of this noodle paella above and I soon regretted it. I could have eaten the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete