Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A look at the queries that come my way

I always get a kick of the keywords that send the googlers of the world to this, your humble abode. Here is a look at some very recent ones:

Inquiring minds want to know:

• How was the enchilada invented? Beats me. By a genius, surely.
• Hoquy berets. Very popular topic.
• Jews are nerds. Indeed, and proudly so.
• How to pronounce enchlada? Not like that.
• Mexican Piaf That must be either Chavela Vargas or Lucha Reyes.
• Phillip Gourevitch Lately, hotter than Paris Hilton.
• I hate bed and breakfasts Apparently, I'm not the only one. Right on!
• People who fidget Nu? What about them? (we hate em too)
• Mexican Japanese peanuts A topic of grave importance, to judge from the many queries
• I want to buy Chamoy in a bottle Go to Mexico City and knock yourself out.
• Yiddish words flummoxed Farblondget is Yiddish; flummoxed is not
• How is the Gallic rooster able to live in Paris? QUOI???

No comments:

Post a Comment