Monday, May 12, 2008

Screw Sheldon Silver

I know it's old news, but all of a sudden my rage has come back as I remember that we do not have congestion pricing anymore thanks apparently to stupid, yet indestructible, Sheldon Silver.
Just so you know, I sent him a letter telling him how angry and disappointed I was, telling him he is a disgrace and asking him to resign. I cannot publish it here, because I wrote it on the Assembly's website, and sent it without copying it first. I was very civil but in fact I wanted to say: A pox on you, Sheldon Silver and a pox on the entire farkakte Assembly ash dortn in fucking Albany who don't have a freaking clue. I hate your freaking guts and I will never ever vote for any of you ever again. Losers. Bunch of corrupt hacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment