Friday, August 01, 2008

Wal-Mart: Big Shop of Horrors

Managers at Wal-Mart are lobbying employees not to vote for Obama because they fear unionization.
1. Did they think this would never leak? I can't think of worse PR for a business, and they seem to be the kings of bad blood.
2. Is this legal?
3. Perhaps Wal-Mart should rebrand itself as the store for right wing nutjobs. There's plenty of them out there. Because it can't be good business doing these things and still trying to sell stuff to everybody.
4. I have never bought anything that I know of at this unspeakable store (except once in Mexico, I now remember). And I vow today never to buy anything there again. Believe me, it's not because it's against my candidate. If they were doing it the other way around it would still be appalling.

No comments:

Post a Comment