Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Biden, Vidi, Vinci

As occupied as I am with the premiering of my opera prima, I heard rumors there is some sort of a convention somewhere in Colorado...
I cannot tell you how relieved I am to be spared of the nonsensical circus.
Having said this, I'm very happy about Joe Biden. I've always liked Joe Biden. He was always funny and smart at the Jon Stewart show, which is indeed the only reliable source of political news in this country.
But wait a minute, wasn't Biden the one who said Obama was "articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy"?
Apparently all is forgiven.
Not so with the couple from hell, the Clintons, who I hear are still making trouble.
I have this to say to the 18 million Hillary supporters: Stop acting like the jilted woman. Grow yourselves a pair, goddammit, and stop whining. Angry because she lost? Angry at who, exactly?
It's unbecoming, and worse, truly unpatriotic. Right now all you should be fighting against with every fiber of your being the possibility of another Republican presidency. Anything else is insane, irresponsible and downright suicidal.
Politics makes me vomit.

No comments:

Post a Comment