Friday, September 01, 2006

But this is what really makes me sick

Dishonest, lazy, unprofessional people who take credit for other's people talent and hard work.
That makes me sick.
People who think they are smarter than everybody else and employ all their energies in lying, and avoiding work and making others pick up the slack for them but then have the gynormous nerve to pretend "it's their baby", that makes me sick.
People who have no pride in their own work, but bullshit their way around as if they had swallowed that horn they toot incessantly on their own behalf, that makes me sick.
People who are not only mediocre and grossly untalented, have no will for learning or improving, yet at the same time are the proud owners of unbridled arrogance. That makes me sick.
People who think they can fool everybody all the time, I have news for you. Nobody's fooled.

No comments:

Post a Comment