Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Department of Queasiness

For a good dose of daily queasiness, one but needs to scan the headlines:

The world richest man is a Mexican. That is not surprising, but it certainly sounds very wrong. I think I have ranted about this in this blog before. I want to know what Carlos Slim does or has done to give back to the country that allowed him to amass such a fortune. I don't think he's done enough. And I don't think he gives a shit.

The Democrats have once more allowed more unchecked power to the President, this time on the issue of wiretapping. Memo to the Democrats: stop sending me your stupid letters asking for money. You are not getting one red cent from me you spineless, ball-less, disgraceful, inept, incompetent, bastards. I hope you lose the election. You don't deserve to win. I'm gonna vote for Nader.

No comments:

Post a Comment