Thursday, August 16, 2007

What the Fuck Happened, Dick?

I'm sure that by now I'm the last person to have seen this video (thanks Katya!), but I share it with you so you can feel the same nauseating goosebumps and hair rising at the back of your neck and shivers down your spine that I felt when I saw it. WTF happened between 1994, when this man was talking cogently and now, when he seems to have mutated into Satan? And please don't tell me 9/11 because I will smack you upside the head with a virtual zetz. Let me remind you that 9/11 has little to do with Iraq. And I say little (not nothing) because it was used as a pretext to get into the area and screw it up for eternity. On what grounds? I guess it would be good to ask Chaney what made him change his mind. Did they think that the area wasn't volatile anymore ? WHAT?

No comments:

Post a Comment